There was a scared and aggressive leopard on the loose in Whitefield that was spotted near Eden's school. Her school was closed while the animal was being caught. We officially dubbed her day off as 'leopard day.' Jeffers and I had fun running errands with our favorite blue-eyed girl. And by errands, I mean eating junk food at the mall. We had a fun repeat day off a couple weeks later, only this time it was due to a pack of wild monkeys who had gotten a little too comfortable on the school grounds.
2.05.2016
leopard day
There was a scared and aggressive leopard on the loose in Whitefield that was spotted near Eden's school. Her school was closed while the animal was being caught. We officially dubbed her day off as 'leopard day.' Jeffers and I had fun running errands with our favorite blue-eyed girl. And by errands, I mean eating junk food at the mall. We had a fun repeat day off a couple weeks later, only this time it was due to a pack of wild monkeys who had gotten a little too comfortable on the school grounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment